Day 22 What would you put in your fitness survival kit?
What would I put into a fitness survival kit? Never thought about fitness as needing a survival kid. So this will either be a very light survival kit, or heavy as a boulder.
1. Super absorbent towel (one big and one small) I am sweater. That is all
2. Electronics (iPod, some way of charging, headphones) I can’t get lost in my own thoughts and just work out. If I am left alone with my thoughts they will form a brick wall and I will run right into it and stop.
3. Pain relief like tylenol- Self explanitory
4. Sunglasses- Self explanitory
5. Comfy socks and shoes- Don’t think I need to even think about explaining this one.
7. Healthy- To refuel
8. Hat- To catch sweat
9. Cash- never know
10. Magazines or books- I could get stuck on a treadmill or stationary bike this fall. May as well bring along some good reading.
11. Yoga mat- I am not a fan of floors I am not familiar with. So this is a must.
Hm, only 10 things. I guess it is just about the same amount of stuff I already put in my gym bag… minus the yoga mat. Nothing special.
What would you put in your fitness survival kit?